Why Become a CAACE Member?
- Your membership is an investment in the economic health and overall well-being of your program and Connecticut’s future.
- As a member you will be supporting an educated workforce and the success of your students and their families.
- As a member you will become a member of COABE, the Commission on Adult Basic Education.
- Participate in networking opportunities among directors, counselors, facilitators, teachers and volunteers.
- Join the CAACE Conference and professional development opportunities for staff that address the latest federal, state and local initiatives.
- Engage in Enrichment/Continuing Education Round-table discussions.
- Receive Director support and professional mentoring.
What Are the Benefits of a CAACE Membership?
- Professional and technical assistance
- CAACE Conference and professional development activities for staff
- Networking opportunities among directors, counselors and teachers
- On-site assistance for staff and directors
- Membership to COABE, the Commission on Adult Education
- Legislative updates
- Enrichment roundtables
- Director support and professional mentoring